Time to order your 2014 JCCARE Calendar!
The 2014 Calendar is a collection of beautiful pictures of the Chin we love along with their uplifting success stories. 100% of the procedes from the sales of this calendar will be used for the JCCARE Chin.
Order by December 15th to get yours by Christmas (within the U.S.). Outside of the US, the mail schedule is less predictable. If you order by December 5th, we will do our best to get your calendar to you before Christmas.
Use the button below to order by PayPal or send a check to our corporate office (address is listed to the right). If sending a check, be sure to indicate that it is for a calendar order.
Members receive a 10% discount.
If you have any questions, please contact Linda McNamara.
Other Ways To Help...
There are many ways to help JCCARE with our mission to rescue, rehabilitate and rehome Japanese Chin.
- You can sponsor a specific Chin through Petfinder. Each Chin listed there has a sponsorship button.
- Visit our Sanctuary page and read about the Chin who are in our permanent care. If you would like to contribute to their care, please use the donation button on that page.
- You can become a member of JCCARE. Your membership helps support all of our Chin. Please visit our membership page for more information.
- Know a senior looking to adopt a dog? Help spread the word about our Old Friends senior-to-senior adoption program.
Donations can also be sent to our corporate office at:
PO Box 59014
Renton, WA 98058-2014
Or you can donate through PayPal
We send our thank you notes electronically whenever possible so watch your email for a digital card from JCCARE.
Chin come in a variety of sizes
From left to right are Twinkie, Lola and Chin Chin
How to Identify a Japanese Chin
Sue Taylor, a JCCARE representative, put together the following to help people differentiate between Japanese Chin and the breeds with which breeds they are often confused.
* Comparison of Japanese Chin, Pekes, Shih Tzu and Lhasas.
* Pictures comparing of Chin, Pekes, Shih Tzu and Lhasas
* Table comparing several characteristics of these breeds.